Researchers are eligible for bonuses if they acquire funding for outstanding research projects, are invited to submit a full proposal for joint DFG projects, organise large international conferences, or supervise visiting researchers with a Humboldt Grant.
University bonus schemes for researchers
- AvH bonus: recruitment and supervision of a researcher award winner of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation or a fellow of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- ERC bonus: acquisition of an ERC Starting, Consolidator or Advanced Grant
- Research group bonus: invitation to submit a full proposal for the establishment of a research group
- GRK bonus: invitation to submit a full proposal for the establishment of a Research Training Group
- Marie Curie bonus: acquisition of an Innovative Training Network under the umbrella of the EU’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
- Novice bonus: first proposal accepted by the German Research Foundation
- SFB bonus: invitation to submit a full proposal for the establishment of a Collaborative Research Centre
- Organiser bonus: organisation of conventions, conferences, and symposiums with international attendees at RUB
- Joint project bonus: acquisition of a joint project as coordinator under the umbrella of the EU’s Horizon 2020 programme
University bonus schemes (German)
The bonus application forms are available for download at the service portal (German website) under “Formulare”.